Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well as you can see, the blogging world wasn't something I was ready to commit to yet and thus, it has been over a year since I posted my initial post! At this point, I'm not making any commitments to posting on here regularily but it has been on my heart more to write about the interesting things that happen in my life.

For the past few weeks I've been looked forward to the daffodiles in my yard to bloom and this week, the first one bloomed. Due to the large amount of rain we had yesterday, I found the flower face down on the ground today so I cut it and put in a vase beside my computer. I've only taken about 30 pictures of it in my office because it's so beautiful! It make life so much more pleasant! Fairly soon the daffodile farm should be opening up and I'm so excited to go and see the fields of them!

Besides the flowers blooming, Spring is definitely in the air. The birds in my yard are eating through about half a tub of seeds every day! For such little bodies, those birds eat a TON! The squirrels are doing their share to help and I'm thinking about putting grease on the pole for my own amusement of watching the squirrel try to climb it and continually slide down.

Naiyah is in dog training and today she was watching the birds when she should have been paying attention. Such a funny dog. Tomorrow is her 2nd birthday and I'm thinking about hiding treats around the house for her to find in the morning. We'll see if I have the energy to do it when I get up!

Now back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment