Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stepping up to the plate

Last night I was at girls night with some of my friends watching Biggest Loser and eating bon bons. Okay, we weren't actually eating bon bons but we do normally have dessert while we watch these people work their butts off. Originally girls night started with Carla and I going to the gym and working out while we watched the people work out. For the second hour we would go to her house and eat dinner. That was almost 3 years ago! Now we go to Austie's house and only work out by moving from the living room to the kitchen during the half way update to get ice cream!

Last night as we were leaving the house all talking about getting married, Austie made the statement "ladies, we just need to step up to the plate" in which I responded "I'm playing in the dirt at the plate and I seem to be in a field all myself!!!" Now soccer is definitely my favorite sport and you can play it all by yourself but you definitely can't play baseball with yourself. Doesn't quite work like that!

So here I am, waiting at the plate of life to see who will come and make my baseball career a success : )

No comments:

Post a Comment