Monday, March 8, 2010

Two guesses what Naiyah is doing right now...

You probably don't need two guesses. She's curled up in a little ball, snoring and fast asleep. A funny thing I've noticed about Naiyah is that she really likes to rest her head on a pillow like a human being. She also prefers sleeping on or with a blanket. It's a current reality that I spend more time with Naiyah than any other living creature since I work from home and then she sleeps in my room. Someday I hope that changes : )

My biggest highlight is that this weekend I learned how to Rug Hook. This now makes me a "hooker". I'm really enjoying it because I love blending the colors and making a linen cloth with an outlined drawing come to life! I am currently working on a pillow with bees, sunflowers and a beehive! I'll figure out how to post it on here when I'm done! My second biggest highlight is that the daffodiles in my yard are in full bloom and look absolutely beautiful! I love the yellow with white. I think my wedding might be in those colors. It's be great if we could have daffodiles too but not sure how long they're in bloom and the timing would need to be just right in meeting my husband.

Off to continue working...

No comments:

Post a Comment