Sunday, March 28, 2010

In Colombia

Top 10 reasons why Lindsee is my favorite travel buddy:

10. She thinks I know where I'm going so she trusts me to lead...even if I have NO idea!
9. She packs light so we aren't carrying around a ton of bags.
8. She doesn't mind sharing drinks, food, toothpaste, etc. (no toothbrushes though).
7. She makes me try new things...like skinny jeans!
6. She loves the people I love that we stay with!
5. She makes equestrian wear look hot!
4. She is willing to try all sorts of new foods!
3. She KNOWS good coffee and not so good coffee.
2. She isn't picky about sleeping arrangements, even it's the top of a triple bunk with me!
1. She doesn't mind getting lost : )

We are having a wonderful time in Colombia! Although I know my parents made the right decision in moving to Canada, there are parts of here that are so beautiful, especially the mountains! We are going to be staying with my cousin in Cota, just outside of Bogota, until Wednesday and then we're heading to the warmer area in the South until Saturday! It'll be great to relax before heading back home!

Just lovin' it here!



No comments:

Post a Comment