Friday, March 26, 2010

Life in the green!

So, I wonder how many days have to pass with not posting on this thing before people assume you've gone back to the "not posting anymore" on their blog! I have thought about the pictures I wanted to post the last two days for wordless Wednesday. This is my wordless Wednesday picture for this week!
Since it's not Wednesday, I'll let you know what this is! It's the view from the balcony at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando which is where I was this past Wednesday for work! I flew in on Tuesday and left on Wednesday so needless to say, it was a fast trip but I fun on nonetheless! I got to know the team a lot better that I directly work with. Hopefully this Wednesday I'll have an even cooler picture since I'll be Colombia! I'm going with my good friend Lindsee B. The last time I saw her was in October when we went to New York. She's my favorite travel buddy because she's very chill, doesn't mind getting lost and is quite daring to try new things! It's an added bonus that I get a discount on Starbucks coffees when I'm with her (although I've come a newly converted tea drinker).
Other that travelling to Florida twice this week (once for work, once to catch my flight to Miami), life is great (with it's share of daily "thoughtful" moments). I'm beginning to prepare myself mentally for being in Canada for a month in May. I'll still be working but it'll be great to be with my family at night. I also can't wait to see my dear niece Keira! She's due for some kisses and spoiling!
Right now I'm sitting in my sunroom working and on one couch Naiyah is curled up sleeping (what's new) and on the other couch Emma is curled up sleeping. They look like the absolute picture of peaceful. The window is open so there's a slight warm breeze coming through, the sun is high in the ssky without a single cloud and Emma has some really beautiful peaceful music on. When I'm in places of such peace as this, I almost hesistate to breath for fear of dismissing the peace. Outside the trees are starting to bloom, bud and life is turning green! I'm convinced green is God's favorite color, followed closely by blue!
Anyways, don't give up on me blogging world in my lack of daily posts! I'm still thinking about you when I'm not writing on here! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment