Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Naiyah's Birthday

This morning was Naiyah's 2nd birthday. I woke up before her and put treats from the bedroom door leading to a big, juicy, ham bone. She didn't quite know what to make of all the treats but she soon figured out she should eat them quickly before the cat got to them. For the remainder of the day, her plans are to sleep, have dog training and then sleep some more. She' quite gifted in the area of sleeping in several different positions and locations throughout the day.

Today also happens to be my dad's 66th birthday. I was going to wait to call him at midnight his time so I could be the first kid to call him on his birthday but I was getting sleepy and since he is old (and getting older), I knew he wouldn't stay up until midnight so I called at 11 and we made a deal to "pretend" it was midnight. I love him so much and I wish with all my heart that I could be up there celebrating with him. All the family is going to my sister's tonight for dinner and I'm sure dad's highlight will be holding Keira!

Tonight I'm going to the Wednesday Night Service at Green Acres. They are working through the book of Revelation and it's facinating to learn so much in depth about the churches of the New Testament. It's additionally interesting to me how human's haven't changed much in our 6,000 years on earth. We are still guilty of the same sins they are guilty of.

I'm still not confident that I'll be an avid blogger but this does finish post for day #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment