Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feed the birds, tuppence a bag...

Today I was feeding the very hungry birds in my backyard singing one of my favorite Mary Poppin's songs, "Feed the birds, tuppence a bag". One of the things I miss most about working from home is getting up early, escaping to my office in the sunroom and watching the commotion in my backyard as the birds went from one feeder to the next. My absolute favorite birds to watch are hummingbirds and I'm already looking forward to spring when they come back. Currently their nectar is completely frozen and has been for the last 3 days! Another highlight of my day was officially completing my socks which are currently on my feet and keeping them pretty toasty! It was so great to be at the store today with all the wonderful ladies that spend time there! They are so great and very inspiring in all the projects they work on. Below is a shirt that my mom (who mainly crochets) was wearing this summer which I thought was pretty cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment