Monday, July 19, 2010

From the West side to the East side!

This past week I was in Seattle for a one day meeting and then went up to Vancouver for the weekend to see Lynn and Ian. What a beautiful place!!! It's a good thing my job wasn't asking me to move to Seattle because I'd probably highly consider it! Although they say it rains 9 months of the year up there, I only saw blue skies the entire time. I think what I love most about it was the water next to the mountains. You know the old question "would you rather live by water or by the mountains?". Well, in this case, you get to live by both! Another thing I absolutely loved was that all the seashells on the beach were purple! Isn't that amazing! God knew I'd be up there walking the beach and that if I could choose, I'd have the shells all purple, so He made them purple just for me! Here's a pic of them...
Needless to say, Lynn and I spent quite a long time picking up sea shells and putting them into the bag I had brought. It was absolutely splendid!
This next week, I'm heading to Florida to the head office to help finish up a project I'm working on. Once this project is submitted to the governement on August 15th, I will no longer be working with LKT and ATMS. Since they needed me to re-locate and I didn't feel peace about doing that, I'm now on the hunt for a new job. I've applied at a place that I really think I'd enjoy so now I'm just playing the 'waiting for them to call me back' game. If I don't hear from them by the end of this week, I'll give them a call!
Well see! The best thing is to know that I'm in God's Hands and He's got this situation under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment